Make sure to check out the video below!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 45-60 minutes
- 2 chicken breasts cut into strips
- 1 red bell pepper cut into strips
- 1 green pepper cut into strips
- 1 large onion cut into half moons
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 3 tbs. olive oil
- 1 tbs. dried oregano
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tbs. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- Fresh cilantro for garnish
- Additional lime wedges for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with some aluminum foil.
- In a mixing bowl combine all the above ingredients except for the last 2 garnish ingredients.
- Place the ingredients on a baking sheet and try to fit them into a single layer.
- Bake 45-50 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked through.
- Top with cilantro and additional lime. Serve in a wrap or over a salad and ENJOY!