Make sure to check out the video below!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: Depends on crescent brand
- 1 can of crescent rolls or crescent sheet
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tbs. unsalted butter
- 2 tbs. granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. nutmeg
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 3-4 tbs. heavy whipping cream
- Preheat oven to temperature on crescent rolls/ sheet and grease a square baking sheet with some unsalted butter.
- Mix together the pumpkin puree, sugar, nutmeg, cinnamon, and salt. Set aside.
- Place the crescent sheet on a flat surface and start to spread the butter over the surface.
- Spread the pumpkin mixture all over the crescent sheet.
- Starting at one end start to slowly fold up the pastry sheet continue going from side to side until it is fully rolled up into a log (watch video for clear visual).
- Cut the log into about 1- 1 1/2 inch pieces and place the pieces standing up into the greased pan.
- Bake according to package instructions or until fully cooked through. Set aside too cool.
- In a small bowl mix together the whipping cream and powdered sugar to make the icing. Pour the icing slightly over the pumpkin rolls and enjoy!