Make sure to check out the video below!
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 1 minute
- 1 1/2 cups old fashioned oats
- 3/4 cup soy nut/ peanut butter
- 2 tbs. coconut oil
- 1 tbs. vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup sweetened coconut flakes
- 3 tbs. honey
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Additional melting chocolate for drizzle (optional)
- Line a small casserole dish with some parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium sized sauce pan add in the soy nut butter, coconut oil, vanilla, and honey. Keeping the heat on low mix everything over the fire until its nicely combined.
- Remove from flame and add in the old fashioned oats, coconut flakes, and chocolate chips. Mix until everything is incorporated and coated in the soy nut butter mixture.
- Pour the mixture into your prepared dish and pat down to make it as compact as possible.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes and then cut the bark up into desired sizes. Drizzle with additional chocolate (optional) and ENJOY!