Make sure to check out the video below!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 25-30 minutes
- 3 cups uncooked pasta
- 5 strips bacon chopped
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 3 garlic cloves diced
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a skillet with high sides add in the bacon. Keeping the heat on medium cook until crisp.
- Using a slotted spoon remove the cooked bacon leaving behind a few tablespoons of bacon fat in the pan.
- Add in the onion and cook until fully cooked through (3-5 minutes).
- Add in garlic and cook for a minute or two.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add in the chicken broth and bring to a boil.
- Add in the uncooked pasta and cover with a lid. Keep the heat on a simmer and cook until the pasta is al dente (about 10-15 minutes) making sure to stir every few minutes.
- Shut the burner off and add in Parmesan cheese, bacon, and parsley. Mix well and ENJOY!