Make sure to check out the video below!
- 1 apple halved and cored
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 1 tbs. granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 6 pieces of caramel candies
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut a tiny bit of the bottom of the apple of so that when you place the apples down they will not roll all over the place (watch video for visual).
- Place the apples onto a baking sheet or small casserole dish.
- Juice the lemon over the two pieces of the apples.
- Sprinkle the apples with the granulated sugar and cinnamon.
- Place 3 candy pieces into the center of the apples.
- Bake 20-30 minutes. The larger your apple the longer the bake time.
- Top with some vanilla ice cream (optional) and ENJOY!