Make sure to check out the video below!
Prep time: 15-20 minutes
Cook time: 5-8 minutes
The amount of ingredients will vary on the amount you would like to make. For each caramel piece you will need two square pretzels. For 24 sandwiches you will need about 2 cups of chocolate (before melting).
- Square pretzels
- Caramel candies
- Milk chocolate bar/ milk chocolate chips
- Sprinkles of your your choice
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the pretzels in a single layer on a baking sheet. Top each pretzel with a caramel piece. Bake 4-5 minutes or just until the caramel softens slightly.
- Top each caramel piece with another pretzels and press down to spread the caramel evenly over the pretzels and to make sure they stick together. Set aside while they come together.
- In a microwave safe bowl melt the chocolate at 30 second increments making sure to stir after each 30 seconds (mine took 90 seconds total to melt).
- Taking one pretzel sandwich at a time dip it in the melted chocolate. Shake off the excess chocolate and place the sandwich back on the baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with desired sprinkles and put in a cool place to set and cool.