Make sure to check out the video below!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 25-35 minutes
- 2 cups dry pasta
- 1 lb. shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 small onion sliced
- 2 garlic cloves diced
- 1/2 chopped fresh parsley
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 2 cups chicken broth
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter cut into pieces
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and grease a baking dish with some unsalted butter.
- Combine the chicken broth, lemon juice, and white wine. Set aside.
- Place the pasta in an even layer at the bottom of the baking dish.
- Top with shrimp, onion, garlic, and parsley.
- Pour the liquid mixture over everything. Season with salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes.
- Finish off by placing the cut butter over everything. Cover and bake 25-35 minutes or until pasta is al dente and shrimp is fully cooked through.
- Once cooked stir in Parmesan cheese and mix well. Top with additional parsley and ENJOY!