Make sure to check out the video below!
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 25-30 minutes
- 8 Tortilla wraps
- 2 cups cooked/ shredded chicken breast
- 1 8 oz block cream cheese at room temp.
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 2 scallions chopped (additional for garnish)
- 2 -3 cups enchilada sauce
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. dried marjoram
- Blue Cheese dressing (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the cream cheese and hot sauce.
- Add int the shredded chicken along with the salt, pepper, cumin, dried marjoram, and scallions. Mix well.
- Taking one tortilla wrap at a time place directly over an open flame of your stove. Heat up for 3-5 seconds on each side and place set aside.
- Spread a small layer of the enchilada sauce at the bottom of the baking dish.
- Taking one tortilla at a time scoop about 1/2 cup of the chicken mixture into the tortilla. Roll like a cigar and place rolled side down into the baking dish.
- Continue to do this to the remainder tortilla rolls.
- Pour the remaining enchilada sauce over the rolled tortillas. Top with additional cheese.
- Bake 18-20 minutes or until cheese is fully melted and bubbly.
- Top with blue cheese dressing along with additional scallions and ENJOY!