Make sure to check out the video below!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: Varies on brownie mix
- 1 box brownie mix
- 4 oz milk chocolate
- 1/4 cup chow main noodles
- Candy eye balls (or white chocolate chips)
- Bake brownies according to package instructions. When baking place parchment paper in the baking pan so that brownies will be easier to remove. Let cool completely.
- Remove brownies from pan and place on a flat surface. Using a round cookie cutter (or mason jar top in my case hahaha) start to cut out the body of the spider.
- Place spiders on another flat surface.
- Melt chocolate in the microwave at 30 second increments, making sure to stir after every 30 seconds.
- Add 1-2 tbs. of the melted chocolate into your chow main noodles and mix to coat. Set aside to cool.
- Taking the remaining chocolate dab a little bit of at the bottom of the candy eye balls.
- Place the eye balls wherever you’d like them on the spider. Continue to do this to all the brownies.
- Taking the chow main noodles place them wherever you’d like on the brownies.
- Let everything set for 15-20 minutes and enjoy!