Make sure to watch the video below!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 35-45 minutes
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup of sugar
- 4 tbs. unsalted butter softened
- Zest of 1 large lemon
- 1 tbs. vanilla extract
- 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and grease a bundt pan or 9×9 baking dish.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl combine the flour, baking powder, and salt. Mix well.
- Take 1-2 tbs. of the dry mixture and add it to your blueberries. Roughly coat the berries in the mixture and set aside.
- In another medium sized mixing bowl cream together the butter and sugar.
- Add in one egg at a time making sure to incorporate everything well after each egg.
- Add in the milk, lemon zest, and vanilla extract and combine.
- Gradually mix in the dry ingredients. The batter will be tough but don’t panic it’s supposed to look like that.
- Fold in the blueberries carefully trying not to pop any and place the mixture into your prepared bundt pan or baking dish.
- Bake 35-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let cool 5-10 minutes and then flip the cake onto a clean plate or platter.
- Let cool completely.
- Top with icing or powdered sugar (optional) and serve.