Make sure to check out the video below!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 40-45 minutes
- 2 lbs sweet potatoes peeled cut into quarters
- Generous pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbs. vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 4 tbs unsalted butter melted
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- In a medium sized pot add in the sweet potatoes. Cover with water and add a generous pinch of salt. Bring to a boil and cook 15-20 minutes or until potatoes are easily pierced with a fork.
- Drain the potatoes, mash, and let cool.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and grease a casserole dish with some unsalted butter.
- In a small mixing bowl combine the melted butter, brown sugar, and flour. Set aside.
- To the mashed potatoes add in the heavy cream, vanilla extract, granulated sugar, cinnamon, and eggs. Mix well and pout mixture into greased dish.
- Top with butter, flour, and sugar mixture.
- Top with mini marshmallows. Bake 25-30 minutes.