Make sure to check out the video below!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 5-10 minute
Rest time: 2-3 hours
- 4 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4 tbs. unsalted butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 12 oz can evaporated milk
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup caramel candies
- 2 tbs. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Line a 8×8 baking sheet with some parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium sized sauce pan add in the sugar, butter, evaporated milk, and salt.
- Bring the mixture up to a boil and turn the heat down to medium, stirring constantly. Continue to stir for 4-5 minutes and remove mixture off the heat.
- Add in the chocolate chips, vanilla, marshmallows, and caramel pieces. Stir until everything has melted completely. I like to leave some of the caramel pieces not fully melted so that you get a nice treat win the center.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan. Place into the fridge for a couple of hours and let set.
- Once set cut into small pieces, serve, and ENJOY!