Make sure to check out the video below!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 6-8 hours
- 5-6 Italian Sausages of your choice
- 1 12 ounce can crushed tomatoes
- 1 large onion cut into half moons
- 2 peppers of your choice (I like red and greens) cut into strips
- 1/4 cup Marsala wine
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp fresh thyme diced
- 1/2 tsp fresh rosemary diced
- 1 tbs dried basil
- 1/4 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a crockpot place down the onion and pepper.
- Top with Italian sausages.
- Pour the crushed tomatoes and Marsala wine over the sausages.
- Season with red pepper flakes, thyme, rosemary, basil, sugar, garlic powder, oregano, and salt and pepper.
- Cover and cook 6-8 hours on low.
- Serve on your favorite Italian rolls and Enjoy 😉