Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 3 hours
Makes approx. 12 dynamites
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 24 ounce jar meatless pasta sauce of your choice
- 1 large onion cut into half moons
- 1 green pepper cut into strips
- 2 stalks of celery chopped
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4- 1 tsp red pepper flakes (adjust to your level of spiciness)
- Generous pinch of salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 3 tbs. olive oil
- Rolls of your choice
- In a medium sized pot add in the olive oil. Keeping the heat on medium/ high let the oil heat up. Add in the ground beef and using a wooden spoon start the break the ground beef apart and let it cook 3-5 minutes until fully cooked through.
- Once fully cooked through drain any fat that was rendered and place the pot back onto the stove.
- Add in the veggies, pasta sauce, salt, pepper, red pepper flakes, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning. Mix well.
- Bring the mixture up to a simmer and lower the heat to low. Cover and let simmer for 2 1/2- 3 hours stirring every 15 minutes or so.
- Place mixture into desired rolls and ENJOY!