Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 40-50 minutes
- 10 medium sized potatoes peeled and chopped into cubes
- 1 large red bell pepper chopped
- 1 large onion chopped
- 2 garlic cloves diced
- 4 tbs. unsalted butter melted
- 2 tbs. olive oil
- 1 tbs. dried parsley
- 1 1/2 tbs. Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tbs. salt
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees and set aside a large casserole dish or large baking sheet.
- In a large bowl combine all the above ingredients and give the mixture a nice stir to make sure everything is nicely coated.
- Place the mixture into the baking dish and bake for 30 minutes, giving the mixture a stir mid way through, and again after the 30 minutes is up.
- Raise the heat to 450 and continue to bake for an additional 15 minutes until the top becomes golden brown or until potatoes are fully cooked through.
- Plate and ENJOY!