Prep time: 15 minutes
Bake time: 10-13 minutes
Makes 12-16 cookies
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbs. vanilla paste/ vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Line a baking sheet with some parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl combine the flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix well and set aside.
- In a separate medium sized mixing bowl combine the granulated sugar and brown sugar. Add in the oil, water, and vanilla. Mix well.
- Gradually add in the flour mixture.
- Fold in the chocolate chips. Don’t panic if the dough is crumbly.
- Scoop out golf ball sized mound onto a cookie sheet, placing them about 1 inch apart. Place in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and 5 minutes before baking the cookies pull the tray out from the freezer.
- Bake 10-13 minutes rotating the sheet midway through the cooking time. Let cool on a wire rack and ENJOY!