Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 6-8 minutes per batch
- 5 medium sized potatoes grated
- 2 medium zucchini’s grated
- 1 large onion diced
- 1 egg
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 tbs. salt
- Pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
1. In a medium sized bowl combine the grated potatoes, grated zucchini, onion, egg, sour cream, and flour. Mix well to combine.
2. Season well with salt and pepper. Mix well to combine.
3. Add the vegetable oil to a medium sized frying pan. Let the oil get hot and keeping the heat on medium add in pancakes about 1/2 cup full or so.
4. Fry 3-4 minutes on each side, or until fully cooked through.
4. Place pancakes on paper towel lined plates to absorb some of the grease.
5. Enjoy with additional sour cream if desired!