Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 20-25 minutes
- 2 fish fillets of your choice (I used tilapia)
- 3-4 tbs. olive oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon (use the remaining 1/2 lemon and cut into slices)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- In a medium sized baking dish or on a sheet pan place your fish fillets.
- Drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Do the same thing to the opposite side.
- Drizzle with lemon juice and top each piece with lemon slice.
- Bake about 20 minutes or until fully cooked through.