Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 18- 24 minutes
- 2 sticks unsalted butter (softened)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 granulated sugar
- 1 tbs. vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 cup oats (quick or old fashioned)
- 2 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 1 cup M&M’s
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and line a couple of baking sheets with some parchment paper.
- In a small mixing bowl combine the flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda. Mix well and set aside.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl add in both types of sugars and unsalted butter. Using a whisk mix well until creamy and combined.
- Add in one egg at a time, mixing well after each egg.
- Add in vanilla extract, and mix until combined.
- Add in the flour mixture and mix until all flour is combined with wet ingredients.
- Fold in oats, M&M’s, and chocolate chip.
- Lastly fold in the rice cereal.
- Taking a large ice cream scoop, scoop the dough onto your baking sheet. Bake until golden brown, about 18- 24 minutes (I can’t stress enough that each oven differs). Let cool and ENJOY!