Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 3-5 minutes
- 1 lb. green beans, washed and dried
- 2 garlic cloves, diced
- 2 tbs. soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 2 tbs. unsalted butter
- Using a cast iron skillet add in the butter and place over medium high heat. If you don’t have a cast iron skillet use whatever skillet you have. Cook until butter melts completely.
- Add in the green beans and cook 60-90 seconds.
- Add in the garlic and mix in. Let cook for additional 60-90 seconds.
- Add in soy sauce and pepper flakes. Cook for additional minute or so.
- Plate and enjoy!