Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 28-30 minutes
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cups unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 4 eggs
- 1 tbs. vanilla extract
- 1 tbs. espresso powder or really strong coffee
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9×13″ baking dish with some cooking spray or unsalted butter.
- In a small mixing bowl combine the flour, cocoa powder, salt, and espresso powder, set aside.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl combine the melted butter and both types of sugar. Mix until smooth.
- Add in eggs and vanilla. Mix until combined.
- Add in the dry ingredients and mix until fully incorporated. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Bake 28-30 minutes or until fully cooked through.
- Let cool and ENJOY!