Prep time: 10-15 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
- 2 cups soynut/ peanut butter
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup honey
- 4 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds or any other nuts
- 1 cup assorted dried fruit
- Pinch of salt
- Prepare a cake pan with some parchment paper. If you want a thicker bar use a smaller pan and if you want a thinner bar use a larger pan.
- In a medium sized sauce pan add in the unsalted butter. Keeping it on medium heat cook until fully melted.
- Add in the honey and peanut butter. Stir until fully combined and remove from the heat.
- Add in the oats, pumpkin seeds, dried fruit, and pinch of salt. Mix everything together until it’s coated in the soynut/ peanut butter mixture.
- Place mixture into your prepared pan making sure to pat it down in a single layer.
- Place in the fridge for a minimum of 4-5 hours but best overnight.
- Cut into bars and ENJOY!