Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 25-30 minutes
- 12 pieces of bacon
- 10 large eggs of 12 small eggs
- Tater tots (amount will vary depending on size of tater tots)
- Veggies of your choice (I used left over sauteed veggies but you can use fresh veggies or no veggies at all)
- 1 cup shredded cheese (I used mozzarella, sharp cheddar, and cheddar)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees and place your strips of bacon on a baking sheet or two depending on the size of your baking sheet.
- Bake 3-5 minutes, just enough to make the bacon easier to stand without flopping over.
- In the meantime combine the eggs, veggies if you’re using any, cheese, and salt and pepper.
- In a muffin pan take one piece of bacon at a time and wrap it around the perimeter of each opening (watch video for visual).
- Place enough tater tots to line the bottom of each muffin opening (again watch video for better visual).
- Scoop in the egg mixture over the tater tots. Bake about 20 minutes or until eggs are fully cooked through.
- Enjoy right away or freeze and enjoy at a later date.