Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
Rest time: 8-10 hours
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups crushed Oreo cookies
- 1 tbs. vanilla extract or vanilla paste
- Chocolate syrup to taste
- In a large mixing bowl add in the whipping cream and vanilla extract. Using a hand held electric mixer whip the the heavy cream until you develop stiff peaks.
- Gradually fold in the sweetened condensed milk making sure to mix well until everything is well incorporated.
- Fold in crushed Oreo’s.
- Pour mixture into a freezer safe container. Cover and freeze for 1 1/2 – 2 hours. You want the ice cream to be slightly set but still soft enough to puncture with a butter knife.
- Taking your chocolate syrup drizzle as much or as little as you’d like, over the top of the ice cream. Taking a butter knife run the knife through the ice cream (watch video for visual).
- Place the ice cream back into the freezer for at least 8 hours or until fully set.
- Before serving let set at room temperature 1-2 minutes so that ice cream is soft enough to scoop out. ENJOY!