Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10-15 minutes
- 1 box of pasta
- 2 cups zucchini chopped
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 3-4 tbs. olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves diced
- 1 1/2 tbs. dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Fresh parsley (optional)
- Cook pasta according to box instructions. Drain and set aside.
- In a skillet with high sides add in the olive oil and diced garlic. Cook on medium heat 60-90 seconds.
- Add in zucchini, bread crumbs, salt, pepper, and 1 tbs. dried oregano. Mix well and cook about 3 minutes or so.
- Add in drained pasta. Season with remaining oregano and salt and pepper if needed. Mix well. Cook 2-3 minutes and stir the pasta. Repeat this step as many times as you’d like to achieve the desired crispness on your pasta.
- Serve with some grated parmesan (optional) and fresh parsley (optional). ENJOY!
2 Comments Add yours
60 or 90 seconds not minutes right
Yes I’m sorry it’s 60-90 seconds. I went in and edited the time. Thank you for pointing that out.