Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 10-15 minutes
Rest time: 24 hours
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 8oz mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 cups cherries (pitted and chopped) or any desired fruit
- 2 tbs. sugar
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 cup Malibu Rum
- In a sauce pan add in the cherries, lemon juice, and sugar. Cook 8-10 minutes until the cherries soften and release their juices, making sure to stir every minute or so.
- Set aside to cool completely.
- Whip the heavy cream with the powdered sugar until semi stiff peaks appear.
- Gradually add in the mascarpone cheese.
- Add in desired amount of Malibu and mix until fully combined.
- Fold in cooled cherry mixture.
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds and freeze overnight.