Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 3-5 minutes
- 2 chicken breasts chopped into small cube
- 1 large onion diced
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup potato starch
- 1/2 tsp. dried basil
- 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Vegetable oil enough to coat the bottom of a pan about 1/4 inch
- In a medium sized mixing bowl combine the chicken breast, onion, eggs, potato starch, basil, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- In a frying pan add in the vegetable oil. Keeping the temperature on medium heat up the oil.
- Taking about 1/3 -1/4 cup of the mixture pour it into the frying pan making sure not to over crowd the pan. Cook about 2-4 minutes on each side until golden brown and fully cooked through.
- Place on a paper towel lined plate to absorb some of the oil.
- Plate and ENJOY!