For this recipe I simply just wrote out what you will need. I didn’t do measurements as those will vary depending on how you choose to decorate your eggs. Also feel free to make this as hearts for Valentines Day or trees for Christmas. This is just my road map for you, what direction you go is completely up to you.
- 1 box brownie mix (as well as ingredients listed on the box)
- Chocolate frosting
- Sprinkles of your choice
- 1-2 tbs. vegetable oil
- Line a baking pan with some parchment paper and coat with some vegetable oil.
- Mix to achieve a smooth batter and bake the brownies according to box instructions. Set aside to cool completely.
- Pull the lined brownies out of the pan and place on a flat surface.
- Using a cookie cutter of your choice cut out your desired shape.
- Outline with chocolate frosting to whatever design you’d like.
- Dip the frosting covered brownie in some sprinkles and set aside to set for a few minutes.
- Place on a plate and ENJOY!