Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
- 1 lb shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1 onion cut into half moons
- 1 green pepper cut into strips
- 1 cup snow peas
- 3 garlic cloves diced
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp chili paste (or substitute one chili pepper chopped)
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 2 tbs. oyster sauce
- 2 tbs. vegetable oil (may need more before adding shrimp)
- Pepper to paste
- In a small mixing bowl or dish combine the soy sauce, chili paste, sugar, and oyster sauce. Mix well and set aside.
- In a wok or skillet with high sides add in 2 tbs of vegetable oil. Keeping the heat on medium/ high add in your onions. Cook about 2 minutes or until the onions have slightly softened but are still a bit firm.
- Add in garlic and cook for a few seconds to soften the garlic.
- Add in snow peas and green pepper. Cook 1-2 minutes just to warm through slightly and remove to a clean plate.
- In the same wok add in additional oil if needed and add in your shrimp. Cook about 3 minutes on each side or until shrimp are fully cooked through. Season with some pepper and mix well.
- Add the veggies back in along with the soy sauce mixture. Cook for a few seconds mixing well.
- Plate and ENJOY!