Prep time: 10 minutes
- 15 graham crackers smashed into crumbs
- 7 tbs. unsalted butter melted (additional needed to coat baking pan)
- 1 14oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup butterscotch chocolate chips
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup unsalted coconut flakes
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional) I left off since I have a nut allergy
- Preheat the oven to 380 degrees and grease a 9 1/2″ by 13″ baking pan with some unsalted butter. Set aside.
- Combine the melted butter and smashed graham crackers. Mix until the mixture resembles wet sand.
- Pour the mixture into your prepared baking pan and pat it down until it becomes one compacted and smooth layer.
- Top with semi sweet chocolate chips, butterscotch chocolate chips and white chocolate chips.
- Pour the condensed milk over the top in a single layer.
- Finish off with the coconut flakes and bake for 30-35 minutes or until the top is beautiful and golden.
- Let cool, cut into desired size squares and enjoy!