Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 30-35 minutes
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour sifted
- 1/2 potato starch sifted
- 2 tsp baking powder sifted
- Pinch of salt
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- Unsalted butter for greasing the pan
- Powdered sugar for topping (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 385 degrees F and grease a bundt pan with some unsalted butter, set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl sift together the flour, potato starch, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl add in the eggs and sugar. Using a hand held mixer whip the eggs until they become pale in color and fluffy (about 5-6 minutes).
- Add in the mayo and continue to mix until the mayo is incorporated into the batter.
- Add the dry ingredients into the wet and using a spatula fold the dry ingredients in. Mix only until the dry ingredients are incorporated trying not to deflate the eggs.
- Pour the mixture into your greased pan. Bake 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes our clean.
- Let cool, remove from pan and dust with some powdered sugar.
- Cut and ENJOY!