Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 20-30 minutes
- 2 Crescent Rolls cans
- 1 cup pepper jack cheese shredded
- 1 package Lil Smokies Sausages
- Vegetable Oil
- Mustard for dipping (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F and grease a round springform pan with some vegetable oil.
- On a flat clean surface lay out the dough (you can do one at a time or do both at the same time, just lay the dough next to each other).
- Using your fingers pinch the perforations together and if using both dough at one pinch the sides of the dough together to make one large sheet.
- Evenly sprinkle the shredded cheese over the dough. Using a knife or pizza cutter cut thin slices (sizes will vary depending on how many sausages you have/ watch video for visual).
- Taking one slither at a time wrap it around the sausage and place it diagonally in the pan making your way around like a wreath.
- Place a greased dish wrapped in aluminum foil in the center of the pan. Bake 20-30 minutes or until the dough is fully cooked through.
- Remove from the oven, set aside to cool slightly and ENJOY!