Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 20-25 minutes
- 2 chicken breasts thinly sliced
- 1 bell pepper chopped
- 1 onion cut into half moons
- 4 stalks of celery sliced
- 1 cup sweet peas
- 1 tbsp parsley diced
- 1 tbsp dill diced
- 10 large garlic cloves diced
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 1 tbsp dried basil
- 3-4 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a skillet with high sides add in the olive oil. Keeping the heat on medium add in the diced garlic. Cook for about 60 seconds stirring constantly.
- Once the garlic becomes fragrant add in the sliced chicken. Season with salt and pepper and cook stirring often.
- Add in the dried oregano and basil. Stir well to incorporate and cover to continue cooking. Cook for 5-7 minutes or until the chicken is completely cooked through.
- Add in the pepper, celery, onion, parsley and dill. Stir to combine. Cook for an additional 5-6 minutes or until the veggies have softened.
- Add in the sweet peas. Cover and cook just long enough for the peas to warm through (about 2-3minutes). Set aside for a few minutes and ENJOY.
- I eat this with white rice but you can eat it alone, with potatoes or whatever starch you’d like.