Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10-15 minutes
- 1 kielbasa link (cut into desired size)
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tbsp. dried rosemary
- 1 tbsp. smoked paprika
- Pepper to taste
- In a small bowl combine the garlic powder, dried rosemary, paprika, and pepper. Mix well to combine and set aside.
- Taking your link of kielbasa cut it into the desired size you’d like then taking one piece at a time start to make X’s in the kielbasa. Go all around the kielbasa (watch video for visual).
- Place the kielbasa on your grill (temperature should be around 375-400 degrees F.
- Sprinkle the rub over the kielbasa and continue to do so each time you flip the kielbasa.
- Cook 5-6 minutes on each side or until the slits have opened slightly and the edges have become slightly charred.
- Place on a clean plate and ENJOY!