Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 10-12 minutes
- 2 large chicken breasts cubed
- 12 pieces of bacon cut in half
- 1 large onion cut into large cubes
- 2-3 garlic cloves diced
- 2/3 cup lager beer
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. brown mustard
- 1 tbsp. marjoram
- Salt & pepper to taste
- In a large mixing bowl add in the cubed chicken, garlic, lager beer, olive oil, mustard, marjoram, salt and pepper. Mix well, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 6 hours.
- 30 minutes before grilling take your wooden skewers and soak them in some soak water.
- Taking one skewer at a time start with adding your chicken, bacon and onion piece. Continue to do this until your skewer is full.
- On a heated grill place your skewers and cook 4-5 minutes on each side or until the chicken and bacon are fully cooked.
- Plate and ENJOY!