Prep time: 15-20 minutes
Cook time: 35-40 minutes
- 4 large eggs
- 1 3/4 blocks unsalted butter (melted)
- Zest of whole lemon
- 2 tbsp. vanilla
- 3/4 cup confectioners sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour sifted
- 1/2 cup potato starch sifted
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 4-5 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 cup raspberries (for topping)
- Preheat the oven to 370 degrees F and grease a Bundt pan with unsalted butter. Set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl combine the all-purpose flour, potato starch, baking powder and salt. Mix roughly and set aside.
- In another medium sized mixing bowl add in the eggs and sugar. Using a hand held mixer whisk until the mixture is fluffy and pale in color (4-5 minutes).
- Add in the vanilla and whisk for an additional 60 seconds or so.
- Add in the dry ingredients and using a spatula mix until the flour is incorporated.
- Take the melted butter and add in the lemon zest. Mix to incorporate and pour into the batter. Using the spatula mix everything together.
- Pour the mixture into your prepared Bundt pan. Bake 35-40 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean.
- Set aside to cool completely.
- Once the cake is completely cooled we can make the frosting.
- In a small bowl add in the powdered sugar. Slowly start to add in the lemon juice 1 tbsp. at a time. Once the mixture is thin enough to pour over the Bundt cake. Top with raspberries. Cut and ENJOY!