- 8 eggs
- 2 tbsp. flavorless oil
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp. sugar
Blueberry Spread Materials:
- 1 pint blueberries washed
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp. potato starch (or corn starch)
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- In a small soup pot add in the washed blueberries, sugar, lemon juice and potato starch. Stir well and bring the mixture to a boil while stirring often.
- Turn the heat down to a simmer and cook for about 15 minutes so that the berries can soften and pop, and so the mixture can thicken.
- Remove from heat and set aside. As it sits it will thicken further.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl add in the eggs, vegetable oil, salt and sugar. Mix well enough to be able to pour the eggs in a thin layer on a pan (just like you would a crepe).
- In a shallow skillet add in just a bit of vegetable oil (some non-stick pans don’t even need it) and pour in a thin layer of the egg. Amounts will vary depending on skillet size.
- Flip once they are cooked on one side and bubbles begin to form.
- Cook on the other side for another 30-60 seconds and place on a clean plate.
- Taking one crepe at a time shmear on some blueberry mixture and fold the crepe like a flute.
- Plate and ENJOY!