Make sure to check out the video below!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 50-60 minutes
- 10-15 medium sized potatoes cut into quarters
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1 tbs. Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tbs. dried parsley
- 1/2 tbs. dried basil
- 1/2 tbs. dried oregano
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl combine all the ingredients above.
- Pour the potatoes into a roasting pan and roast for 50-60 minutes or until potatoes fully cooked through.
- Top with some fresh parsley (optional) and ENJOY!