Make sure to check out the video below!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 1 hour
- 1 pie crust
- 1 15 oz can of pure pumpkin
- 1 12 oz can evaporated milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 ground ginger
- 1/8 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl add in your eggs and using a hand held whisk beat slightly.
- Add in the pumpkin, evaporated milk, cinnamon, salt, ground ginger, pumpkin pie spice and sugar. Mix well and set aside.
- Place the pie crust at the bottom of the pie pan. Pour in your pie filling and bake for 15 minutes at 425 degrees. After 15 minutes turn the temperature down to 350 degrees and bake for an addition 45 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center of the pie comes out clean.
- Let the pie cool completely and ENJOY!!!!