Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 45-50 minutes (cooking will vary depending on size of potatoes)
- 1 lb. baby potatoes
- 3 tbs. olive oil
- 1 tbs. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1 tbs. dried parsley
- 1/3 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 tbs. chives diced
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a medium sized bowl combine the potatoes, olive oil, salt, pepper, and dried parsley. Toss well to coat the potatoes in all the spices.
- Place the coated potatoes onto your baking sheet. Bake 35-40 minutes or until potatoes are fully cooked through (once fork easily punctures the potato they are ready).
- Remove from the oven and taking a glass with a flat bottom smash the potatoes so that they’re flat (watch video for visual).
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and bake additional 3-5 minutes or until cheese turns a light golden color.
- Top with fresh chives and ENJOY!