Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 2-3 minutes
- 1 1/2 cup soy nut or peanut butter (separated into 1 cup and 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter melted
- 2 tbs. honey
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips or melting chips
- 1 cup crushed salted pretzels
- 1 cup rice crispy treats cereal
- Line an 8×8 baking sheet with some parchment paper and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl combine the soy nut butter, melted butter, and honey. Mix well until mixture is nicely combined and smooth.
- Add in the crushed pretzels and rice crispy cereal. Mix well combining everything together.
- Pour the mixture into prepared pan smoothing it out as evenly as possible.
- In a microwave safe bowl add in the milk chocolate chips along with the remaining are 1/2 cup soy nut butter.
- In 30 second increments microwave the mixture stirring after each 30 seconds until it is melted and smooth. My mixture only took 60 seconds.
- Pour the chocolate over the pretzel/ rice crispy layer. Refrigerate over night, cut into small squares, and ENJOY!