Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 45-50 minutes
- 1 lb chicken wings
- 2-3 tbs. vegetable oil
- 1 tbs. salt
- Pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 2/3 cups honey
- 3 garlic cloves diced finely or grated
- 1 tbs. grated fresh ginger
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl add in the chicken wings, vegetable oil, salt, and pepper. Mix well to coat the wings.
- Place the mix on a baking sheet (I like to use one with a rack but that’s not necessary). Bake 35-40 minutes.
- In the meantime in a small sauce pan add in the soy sauce, honey, garlic, and ginger.
- Place over medium heat and cook until the mixture is smooth and easy to work with.
- Using a pastry brush coat the chicken wings in the sticky sauce. Bake for an additional 3-5 minutes.