Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 9-13 minutes
When making this recipe I typically like to use store brand Crescent Rolls because I find that they are not as sweet. In this video I’m using Pillsbury Crescent Rolls because that’s all I could find. Either way they were delicious, however if I had a preference I would choose store brand.
- 1 roll of Crescent Rolls
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley diced
- 4-5 garlic cloves diced
- 4 pieces string cheese cut in half
- Preheat the oven to the temperature on the tube of the Crescent Rolls.
- In a small mixing bowl combine the butter, parsley, and garlic.
- Taking one piece of croissant dough at a time spread a little in the center.
- At the top of the croissant (the wider side), place a peace of string cheese and roll it into the croissant (watch video for visual).
- Continue to do this to all the dough. Place on a cookie sheet lined with some parchment paper.
- Coat the croissants with some butter (I love drowning it in butter but please use less if you’d like) and bake them according to the instructions on the tube. It’s usually between 9-13 minutes.
- Let sit for 2-3 minutes and ENJOY!