Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: Varies upon box mix
- 1 chocolate cake mix and any additional ingredients that requires
- Chocolate frosting
- Chocolate sprinkles
- Chocolate twirlers or licorice
- Candy eyes
- Prepare chocolate cake mix according to box instructions.
- Place chocolate mixture into cupcake tins and bake according to box instructions. Let cool completely.
- Taking about 1-2 tbs of frosting at a time spread it over the top of the cupcakes.
- Top with chocolate sprinkles.
- Taking two eye balls at a time place towards the front of the cupcakes.
- Cut the twizzlers in about 2-3 inch pieces and stick 3 pieces into each side of the cupcake (watch video for visual).