Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 3-4 minutes
- 1 can Pillsbury biscuits
- 3 cups vegetable oil (or any flavorless high-heat tolerance oil)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 tbs. ground cinnamon
- Remove the biscuits from the package and cut each biscuit into quarters (you can leave the biscuits whole, it may just alter your cooking time).
- In a skillet with high sides or medium sized pot add in your vegetable oil. Keeping the heat on medium wait for your oil to heat up. (I use the wooden spoon trick where I place the handle of the wooden spoon in the oil, if oil bubbles around it your oil is ready.)
- Place a few donuts into your frying pan and fry 1-1 1/2 minutes on each side, or until golden and delicious.
- Remove from the oil and place on a paper towel lined plate.
- In a bowl or dish combine the sugar and cinnamon. Roll each donut in the sugar cinnamon mixture and ENJOY!
2 Comments Add yours
Sweet and Tasty!
Really so delicious. Hahaha so addicting =)