Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 15-20 minutes
- 1 bundle brocollini cut into medium sized pieces
- 1 lb chicken breasts cut into thin slices (watch video for visual)
- 2 tbs. olive oil (may need additional when cooking veggies)
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley (fresh if you have it on hand)
- 1 pint baby bella mushroom sliced
- 2 cups zuchinni noodles
- 2 cups pasta sauce of your choice (I like tomato basil blends)
- Shredded parmesan cheese
- In a skillet with high sides add in the olive oil. Keeping the heat on medium/ high add in your thinly sliced chicken. Season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, ground turmeric, and parsley. Cook 4-5 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked through, making sure to stir the chicken occasionally.
- Using a slotted spoon remove the cooked chicken and place on a clean plate.
- Using the same skillet add in the sliced mushrooms. Cook the mushrooms 4-5 minutes or until they are fully cooked through. Add in brocollini and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper and mix well. Remove from pan and add to your cooked chicken.
- Into the same skillet add in your zoodles (if you find that you need more oil go ahead and add that in at this point). Cook the zoodles 2-3 minutes just to heat them through but still trying to keep them crisp. If your zoodles render a lot of water feel free to discard that before adding back in the cooked veggies and chicken.
- Once everything is back in the pan add in the pasta sauce. Cook for a few minutes to heat the sauce through and enjoy!
- Top with parmesan (optional) and enjoy!