Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 8-10 minutes
- 2 packets of your favotire ramen noodles
- 2 tbs unsalted butter
- 4-5 cloves of garlic diced
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 2 tbs low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbs fish sauce
- 1/4 tsp chili pepper flakes (more if you like it spicy)
- 2 eggs
- Green onions diced (garnish)
- Cook your ramen noodles according to the package ingredients. Do not add in the seasoning packages that come with the noodles, THROW THOSE OUT! Once the noodles are cooked drain the water and put them aside.
- In a wok or skillet with high sides add in the butter. Keeping the heat on medium melt the butter and add in the diced garlic. Cook stirring often until the garlic turns a golden brown color, about 60-90 seconds.
- Add in the drained ramen and mix to coat the noodles in the butter and garlic. Add in the soy sauce, fish sauce, brown sugar and chili flakes. Mix well and cook for about 60 seconds.
- Move all the noodles to one side and on the side of the pan with no noodles add in the eggs. Cook until the egg is cooked through and mix it into the noodles.
- Remove the noodles from the heat and top with diced green onions.
- Plate and ENJOY!