Prep time: 15-20 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
- 2 cups chopped strawberries
- 2 peaches chopped
- 1/2 red onion chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper diced
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes (I used roma and cherry tomatoes from my garden)
- 1 bunch of fresh cilantro diced
- Juice of 1 lime
- Generous pinch of salt
- In a bowl combine all the above ingredients. Mix well making sure to combine all the ingredients together.
- Enjoy right away or place in the fridge to chill for a few hours.
- Serve with your favorite tortilla chips and ENJOY!