Ok you guys we are only a week away before the hard work starts to kick in. This is the week that you will want to get all the little things out of the way, as well as do anything you need to do outside of the house. I don’t know about you but the week of Thanksgiving is always crazy busy where I live so I try to get ahead of the rush. Here is everything that you will need to get done by Saturday night.
- Clean your house
- Prep your guest room (If you are having guests stay over)
- Finalize your seating arrangements (will you have enough tables/ chairs)
- Buy your alcohol
- Start to thaw your turkey (Depending on the size Friday or Saturday)
- Do your shopping (I like to go Saturday night when everyone is at home and getting ready for bed)
- Follow Maggie @https://www.instagram.com/maggie_thelazygirlskitchen/