Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: Varies upon brand of Crescent Rolls
- 1 can Crescent Rolls
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 apple (chopped)
- 1 egg divided into white and yolk
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tsp cinnamon sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tbs cane sugar
- 1 tbs water
- Preheat the oven to the directions on your Crescent Roll package.
- Line a baking sheet with some parchment paper and set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl combine the chopped apple, lemon juice and and cinnamon sugar.
- In another mixing bowl combine the softened cream cheese, egg yolk, and granulated sugar. Mix well to combine.
- Taking one piece of crescent roll at a time place a tbs of the cream cheese and a tbs of the apple mixture at the top of the roll. Roll the dough thick part down towards the bottom of the diamond shape (watch video for visual).
- Combine the water and egg white to make an egg wash. Using a pastry brush, brush some of the egg mixture over the top of each crescent roll. Top with a sprinkle of cane sugar and bake according to the directions on the package of Crescent Rolls.
- Let cool and ENJOY!